Our relationship starts with this 1-on-1 Project Consultation to review and discuss the design project you're considering. During our 90 minutes together, we dig deeper into your needs and focus on understanding your goals, assessing the project, determining how you live and style preferences.
The result is a detailed design services proposal (usually 1 hour 1-on-1) that outlines a project brief, project investment strategy, design work schedule, and menu of services with flat design fees. Each proposal presentation outlines what we believe it will take to complete your project goals and we will include 1 revision which is sent to you via email - just to get it right.
$500 + 5% G.S.T.
- Please note that there is no real design work that happens during this service because we are still working out the project parameters. If you are looking for design advice, this is a Design Consultation.
- Following your Purchase, and because you are in our system, you will automatically have access to your your project file. We will need to turn on the ability for you to upload inspiration images and generally complete this within 24 hours of purchase.
- Download the digital assets we provide and review them prior to our appointment.
- Book your appointment as soon as possible to ensure you receive the time-slot that works for you.
- Prepared for a discussion and to receive questions. We recommend you take your own notes during our meeting. For the best efficiency, commit to be being distraction free during our face-to-face consultation.
- Corey arrives promptly and there is no need for the "milk and cookie" treatment because we want to get to work right away. If you happen to miss your appointment by 15 minutes or more, you will need to re-purchase another consultation.
- Once we leave the consultation, you can book your Proposal meeting and tell us how you would like to present to you. There is no extra charge for this meeting.
- We will credit your $500 paid toward your first design fee invoice within 14 days of our Proposal meeting.
G.S.T. #81489 3913 / P.S.T. (BC) #1000-7797