Our 2 hour 1-on-1 Design Consultation can work three ways:
- As the first step in selecting Designer On-Call Services for your project.
- A one-time in-home Design & Colour Consultation.
- Stacked with a previous Consultation for up to 2 sessions.
During the Consultation, our Designers can bring some initial paint colour chips or samples pertaining to your design problem. Together we can discuss colours, finishes, furniture ideas & space planning, new purchases to mix with your current pieces, kitchen & bath design plan reviews, artwork placement, lighting options, and window solutions.
This service is currently available on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00am to 6:00pm. The latest booking is 4:00pm. Travel outside GVRD is additional.
$575 + 5% G.S.T.
- Purchase the Design Consultation. Following purchase, you are automatically in your own Studio Portal with immediate access to your a project file. We will need to turn on some features on for you for some other steps below and this is generally done within 24 hours of purchase.
- Review the Welcome Packet. This covers some important points about what we do and don't do.
- Download and read the Client Project Planner.
- Complete the Questionnaire. We recommend setting aside 1-2 hours to complete and be as detailed and comprehensive as possible when answering questions because it helps us to help you the best way we can.
- Book the Appointment. To receive the time-slot that works fo for you, do this as soon as possible. If you want to know some ideal dates that we have open, we can review this during our Discovery Session.
- Prepare for your Design Consultation. On the day of our in-home appointment, be prepared for a day of rapid decision making. For the best efficiency, commit to be being distraction free during our meetings and take your own notes.
By purchasing this package, you agree to the Designer Concierge Service Agreement.
G.S.T. #81489 3913 / P.S.T. (BC) #1000-7797