Purchase design package
Block of 20 Hours
Are you considering re-designing one-two rooms but don't know where to begin? After we've finished our Design Consultation, small rooms use a Block of 20 Hours to provide interior styling and furnishings recommendations from our Creative Team.
Allocating the blocks of hours is up for discussion, whether it is shopping for furnishings, finish selections, or designing a fireplace feature wall with a mantel. If you need more hours, simply add on another block!
Face-to-face meetings are available on Tuesdays or Thursdays between 10:00am and 4:30pm PDT.
- $3,640 for a block of 20 hours
- Stackable with other blocks of hours
- Additional time is $225 per hour
- 5% G.S.T. is included in purchase price above
- Includes travel in Metro Vancouver
- Book a Design Consultation. Following our meeting we will recommend a scope of service for the Block of Hours selected.
- Purchase the Block of Hours. Following purchase, you are automatically in your own Studio Portal with immediate access to your a project file. We will need to turn on some features on for you for some other steps below and this is generally done within 24 hours of purchase.
- Review the Welcome Packet. This covers some important points about what we do and don't do.
- Download and read the Client Project Planner.
- Complete the Questionnaire. We recommend setting aside 1-2 hours to complete and be as detailed and comprehensive as possible when answering questions because it helps us to help you the best way we can.
- Upload a minimum of 10-15 Room Inspiration Images directly into your Studio Portal as soon as possible. We use these images as a jumping off point to use in order to curate your new space and suggest the right retailers near you. Inspiration images must be uploaded at least 48 hours prior to our In-Home Appointment or the day booked will need to be rescheduled.
- Book any In-Home Appointments immediately after your purchase to ensure you receive the time-slot that works fo for you.
It's important to note that by purchasing this service, you agree to the Designer For A Day Service Agreement.
GST #814893913 RT0001 / PST (BC) #1000-7797