Purchase design package
New Home Build Finishes
Some projects have a complete Architectural Schematics and only require the sourcing, selection & coordination of finish materials and window coverings. Using our design library, we will select materials that fit within your design aesthetic, budget needs, and timeline. This package is limited to 1 kitchen, 2 baths, 1 mantle, and generalized materials for living rooms. Price above includes 5% G.S.T.
During this package we will:
- Meet by video conference at the beginning of your purchase in order to ensure that you have a clear understanding of the steps and information we require.
- Provide up to 3 Concept Mood Boards for you to select from with a final concept solution (4th option) to suit your needs within 2 weeks of purchase.
- Produce a completed finish package with specifications within 30 days of purchase.
- If elected, we can provide you with drop-ship pricing (shipped direct to you from our vendor) on any of the designer products that we carry.
General Package Instructions:
- This design package requires your commitment and involvement and you agree to these terms upon purchase. It is imperative that Clients be ready to work through this professional service and have the time dedicated in their schedule to work on this design package.
- When providing us information or completing our instructions, it is very important to be as detailed and clear as possible. Do not be afraid of "over-sharing" because your information is confidential.
- If at any moment during working together that you become unsure about the progress or terms of your design package, please discuss your concerns with us immediately.
- Following the purchase of the design package, you are automatically in our Client Portal and you will automatically have access to your your project file.
- We will need to turn on some features for you to upload Inspiration Images and this is generally completed within 24 hours of purchase.
- Download your digital assets we included with your Design Package. Please read them and outline any questions you may have.
- Complete the Questionnaire right away and we recommend setting aside 1-2 hours to complete it. Please be as detailed and comprehensive as possible when answering questions because it helps us help you the best way we can.
- Book your Appointment as soon as possible to ensure you receive the time-slot that works fo for you. Appointments are available Tuesday to Thursday between 10a - 6p PT. Please note that if your Questionnaire isn't received at least 48 hours before we meet, we may need to cancel your appointment and you will need to reschedule at another time.
- On the day of our in-home appointment, be prepared for a day of rapid decision making. For the best efficiency, commit to be being distraction free during our meetings and take your own notes.
- If applicable, within the next 2 weeks, your products will be selected and filled up in your Client Portal. Once your Products and/or Deliverables are prepared, you will need to review, flag, and approve each item.
Our design work is detailed, comprehensive and conceptual in nature and it is not intended for architectural or structural use and we are unable to work over-top of another interior designers work. The purchase is non-refundable and non-transferable; it includes applicable federal tax. The 30 hours of time expire within 45 days after purchase. Design Packages are paid by major credit card using Stripe and their terms can be found here. We are not be liable for errors or omissions in receiving incorrect information from you, not following our measurement instructions, or delays outside of our control. Revision and change requests outside of the allotted time period will add delays to the proposed design work schedule and are therefore billed at $215.00/hr plus 5% G.S.T. and paid-in-full before the design work is released to you. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Pricing subject to change.
GST Reg. No. 81489 3913 / PST (BC) Reg. No. 1000-7797