Purchase design package
Block of 40 Hours
This Block of 40 Hours provides high-level type project with supported design only services for Clients that aren't Full-Service. The types of projects that are included are:
- 1 Room with up to 7 furniture pieces, 3 finishes and artwork
- As above but hold-back 6 hours for us to fully style & reval
- Eat-in kitchens >150 sf of planning with up to 7 finishes
- 4+ fixture bathrooms with up to 4 finishes
Clients should be prepared to self-implement their projects but during our Project Discovery Call we will talk about how you may need the 40 hours to be allocated, whether it is shopping, finish selections, or base-level planning of a kitchen or bathroom. If you're working on a renovation or build project that requires building permit planning (usually 30 additional hours), then we recommend our Full-Service Interior Design offerings.
What is "high-level"? Swipe the thumbnails to find out more.
Price above includes 5% G.S.T. By purchasing this service, you agree to the Designer Concierge Service Agreement.
- Following purchase, you are automatically added to our Client Portal with access to your project file; however, we will need to turn on some features for you to upload Inspiration Images. This is generally completed within 24 hours following your purchase.
- We strongly encourage you to download the digital assets we included with your package. Please read them and outline any questions you may have.
- Upload a minimum of 10-15 Room Inspiration Images directly into your Client Portal as soon as possible. We use these images as a jumping off point to use in order to curate your new space and suggest the right retailers near you. Inspiration images must be uploaded at least 48 hours prior to our In-Home Appointment or the day booked will need to be rescheduled.
- Next, please complete the Questionnaire right away! We recommend setting aside 1-2 hours to complete it and please be as detailed and comprehensive as possible when answering questions because it helps us help you the best way we can. The Questionnaire must be completed at least 48 hours prior to our In-Home Appointment or the day booked will need to be rescheduled.
- We also provide you with Self-Measurement instructions for you to complete, scan, and upload into Measures. Please also upload Existing Photos of the room you want to design. The measurements must be completed at least 48 hours prior to our In-Home Appointment or the day booked will need to be rescheduled.
- Book any In-Home Appointments immediately after your purchase to ensure you receive the time-slot that works fo for you. Appointments are available Tuesday thru Thursday between 10a-6p PT in Metro Vancouver.
By purchasing this service, you agree to the Designer Concierge Service Agreement.
GST #814893913 RT0001 / PST (BC) #1000-7797