90min Project Consultation in Metro Vancouver
Level of difficulty
Price range of products
- Start-up Checklist
- Client Project Planner eBook
You begin working with us during a Project Consultation. While meeting together about your upcoming design project, we focus on understanding your goals and detailing your needs. The intake of information allows us to analyze and research the requirements in depth in order to present you with a Proposal outlining a project brief, investment strategy, design work schedule, and our menu of services. Although no creative work is completed during this step, there is a level of Client commitment required.
DURING THIS IN-PERSON CONSULTATION WE WILL:
- Identify your needs and requirements when we meet face-to-face by reviewing your Questionnaire and uploaded inspiration photos.
- Uncover the hot-button issues and dive deeper into potential challenges.
- Discuss possible service solutions and design strategies that will work for you and your project.
- Schedule a Proposal presentation follow-up either in-person, by telephone, or video conference.
ALL PROJECT CONSULTATION FEES ARE APPLIED TO YOUR FIRST FLAT DESIGN FEE PAYMENT IN THE VALUE OF $500.
- This package requires a level of commitment and involvement from every homeowner. It is important to be as detailed as possible and do not be afraid of "over-sharing" because your information is confidential.
- Following your Purchase, and because you are in our system, you will automatically have access to your your project file.
- We will need to turn on the ability for you to upload inspiration images and generally complete this within 24 hours of purchase.
- Download your Deliverables, read the Client Project Planner e-book to for our meeting.
- Complete the Questionnaire right away. We recommend giving yourself a couple hours to complete it.
- Book your Appointment as soon as possible to ensure you receive the time-slot that works fo for you but please note that if you Questionnaire isn't received 24 hours before your meeting, it will be canceled it and you will need to rebook.
- Be prepared for a discussion and to receive questions. We recommend you take your own notes.
- For the best efficiency, commit to be being distraction free during our face-to-face consultation.
- Corey arrives promptly and there is no need for the "milk and cookie" treatment (because he is dairy free and aren't we all on a diet?) If you are unavailable you will need to rebook and an additional fee of $250 plus tax applies.
- Once we leave the consultation, you can book your Proposal meeting and tell us how you would like to present to you. There is no extra charge for this meeting.
Please note that our Proposals are detailed and comprehensive. We will not email a Proposal without a formal presentation to you first. If your project is outside of Metro Vancouver, we will discuss the travel and accommodation requirements during our Project Discovery Call.