Designer For A Day
Sale Ends May 20, 2019
Reg. Price CAD$1,775.00 including 5% G.S.T.
Gaining the benefit of an experienced design profession and award-winning designer! Corey's Designer For A Day styling service focuses on 2 rooms within 6 hours of personal one-on-one time (plus lunch!) Designer For A Day works for all types of rooms because we visit local showrooms to fill out your design needs. This is a personal one-on-one service available during 10a-6p on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays in Metro Vancouver.
DURING DESIGNER FOR A DAY WE WILL:
- Meet for 1 hr. at your home to review the 2 rooms you have in mind. We'll discuss the problems and challenges you're facing on-site.
- Over lunch (on us) we will discuss potential options and types of design solutions that would apply.
- Travel to 2 local showrooms that apply to your design problem and review their product lines to find a the right fit.
- Complete a Shopping List to you within a week of meeting. Just login and download.
Design Package Instructions:
- This package requires a commitment and involvement from every homeowner. It is important to be as detailed as possible and do not be afraid of "over-sharing" because your information is confidential.
- Following your Purchase, you will automatically have access to your your project to download the Client Project Planner e-book.
- Complete your Questionnaire. Do this as soon as possible and must be completed at least 48 hours before your day.
- Gather 4-6 Inspiration Images that show what you like. First we will need to turn on the ability for you to upload Inspiration Images and generally complete this within 24 hours after your purchase.
- Book your day as soon as possible to ensure you receive the time-slot that works fo for you. You will do this within your Client Portal under "Appointments". Be sure to let us know if you have any food concerns so that we can locate a restaurant that will accomodate.
- Be prepared for a day of rapid decision making. This day is fun, but it is also challenging and brain-consuming. For the best efficiency, commit to be being distraction free during our day and take your own notes.
- We arrive on-time and get to business as quickly as possible because we have a set agenda and schedule to stick to. We value your time with us and want to give you as much as attention as we can.
- Our work is not over yet, because within the next 7 day your package is complete and ready to print!
- Once we have uploaded all the details, you can review and make recommendations on what you would like to change. A complete re-design will not be possible but we are able to accommodate small changes.
- Your package is done! You can now order and execute your project!
Please note that our Designs are detailed and comprehensive and conceptual in nature. We can not be liable for errors or omissions in receiving incorrect information, not following our measurement instructions, or delays outside of our control. Revisions and changes add time on the package schedule and are billed at $180.00/hr plus 5% G.S.T.; they are estimated and paid in advance of any design work. It is important that the Client be ready to work through this service and have the time dedicated in their schedule to work on their project. Additional fees apply for travel outside of Metro Vancouver, please contact us for details.
Price above includes 5% G.S.T. (Reg. # 81489 3913)