Custom Kitchen Design
Level of difficulty
Price range of products
- Shopping list
- Mood board
- Welcome Packet
- Start-Up Checklist
- Client Project Planner eBook ($25 Value)
- 2-3 Conceptual Layouts (B&W CADD)
- Kitchen Floor Plan (CADD) w/ Dimensions
- Power & Lighting Plan (CADD) w/ Dimensions
- Interior Elevations (CADD) w/ Dimensions
- 2-3 Colour Perspectives
2 payments of $4,051 INCL. TAX.
This Custom Kitchen Design package is ideal for Clients who may be using a custom cabinetry shop that does not provide design plans or for Clients who want a clear vision of their kitchen, such as new home builds. This package is a comprehensive design solution and includes all the details required by a Client to execute on their own or with a Contractor to fully finish the kitchen, but if you are a busy professional without the time in your schedule we recommend a full-service proposal instead. Price above includes 5% G.S.T.
During this service we will:
- Meet face-to-face up to 3 times: 1st to unpack your ideas and measure your kitchen, 2nd to present our initial concepts and ideas, and 3rd to present a final design package. (We can do this from a distance too.)
- Provide up to 3 concept layouts for you to select from with a final design solution (4th option) to suit your needs within 2 weeks of purchase.
- Produce a completed kitchen design plan and specification package within 45 days of purchase and in accordance with the standards set forth by the National Kitchen & Bath Association. Design Plans include: a floor plan, construction & demo plan, lighting & power plan, interior elevations, detail drawings, 3D perspectives
- Up to 5 video conference site review with the cabinet installer (or 3 local visit in Metro Vancouver) and unlimited Messaging support while the project is being constructed.
- For local Clients, we may provide you with a detailed estimates of cabinetry and counters with installation costs, hardware, dining furnishings, lighting fixtures, and window coverings. Any design fees paid are credited toward your cabinetry purchase price.
All clients that proceed with built-to-order cabinetry purchasing from us will receive a credit of 50% of the design fee paid as a credit toward purchase.
General Package Instructions:
- This design package requires your commitment and involvement and you agree to these terms upon purchase. It is imperative that Clients be ready to work through this professional service and have the time dedicated in their schedule to work on this design package.
- When providing us information or completing our instructions, it is very important to be as detailed and clear as possible. Do not be afraid of "over-sharing" because your information is confidential.
- If at any moment during working together that you become unsure about the progress or terms of your design package, please discuss your concerns with us immediately.
- Following the purchase of the design package, you are automatically in our Client Portal and you will automatically have access to your your project file.
- We will need to turn on some features for you to upload Inspiration Images and this is generally completed within 24 hours of purchase.
- Download your digital assets we included with your Design Package. Please read them and outline any questions you may have.
- Complete the Questionnaire right away and we recommend setting aside 1-2 hours to complete it. Please be as detailed and comprehensive as possible when answering questions because it helps us help you the best way we can.
- Book your Appointment as soon as possible to ensure you receive the time-slot that works fo for you. Appointments are available Tuesday to Thursday between 10a - 6p PT. Please note that if your Questionnaire isn't received at least 48 hours before we meet, we may need to cancel your appointment and you will need to reschedule at another time.
- On the day of our in-home appointment, be prepared for a day of rapid decision making. For the best efficiency, commit to be being distraction free during our meetings and take your own notes.
- If applicable, within the next 2 weeks, your products will be selected and filled up in your Client Portal. Once your Products and/or Deliverables are prepared, you will need to review, flag, and approve each item.
Our design work is detailed, comprehensive and conceptual in nature and it is not intended for architectural or structural use and we are unable to work over-top of another interior designers work. The purchase is non-refundable and non-transferable; it includes applicable federal tax. The package expires 45 days after purchase. Design Packages are paid by major credit card using Stripe and their terms can be found here. We are not be liable for errors or omissions in receiving incorrect information from you, not following our measurement instructions, or delays outside of our control. Revision and change requests outside of the allotted time period will add delays to the proposed design work schedule and are therefore billed at $215.00/hr plus 5% G.S.T. and paid-in-full before the design work is released to you. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Pricing subject to change.
GST Reg. No. 81489 3913 / PST (BC) Reg. No. 1000-7797