Custom Kitchen Design
Level of difficulty
Price range of products
- Shopping list
- Mood board
- Client Project Planner eBook ($25 Value)
- 2-3 Conceptual Layouts (B&W CADD)
- Kitchen Floor Plan (CADD) w/ Dimensions
- Power & Lighting Plan (CADD) w/ Dimensions
- Interior Elevations (CADD) w/ Dimensions
- 2-3 Colour Perspectives
Sales Ends May 30, 2019
Reg. Price CAD$5,700 including 5% G.S.T.
This Custom Kitchen Design package is ideal for Clients who may be using a custom cabinetry shop that does not provide design plans or for Clients who want a clear vision of their kitchen, such as new home builds. This package is a comprehensive design solution and includes all the details required by a Client to execute on their own or with a Contractor to fully finish the kitchen, but if you are a busy professional without the time in your schedule we recommend a full-service proposal instead. Price above includes 5% G.S.T.
DURING THIS CUSTOM KITCHEN DESIGN PACKAGE WE WILL:
- Meet face-to-face up to 3 times: 1st to unpack your ideas and measure your kitchen, 2nd to present our initial concepts and ideas, and 3rd to present a final design package. (We can do this from a distance too.)
- Provide up to 3 concept layouts for you to select from with a final design solution (4th option) to suit your needs within 2 weeks of purchase.
- Produce a completed kitchen design plan and specification package within 45 days of purchase and in accordance with the standards set forth by the National Kitchen & Bath Association.
- For local Clients, we may provide you with a detailed estimates of cabinetry and counters with installation costs, hardware, dining furnishings, lighting fixtures, and window coverings. Any design fees paid are credited toward your cabinetry purchase price.
All clients that proceed to cabinetry purchasing from us will receive a credit of 50% of the design fee paid.
- This package requires a level of commitment and involvement from every homeowner. It is important to be as detailed as possible and do not be afraid of "over-sharing" because your information is confidential.
- Following your Purchase, and because you are in our system, you will automatically have access to your your project file.
- We will need to turn on the ability for you to upload inspiration images and generally complete this within 24 hours of purchase.
- Download your Deliverables, read the Client Project Planner e-book to for our meeting.
- Complete the Questionnaire right away. We recommend giving yourself a couple hours to complete it.
- Book your First Appointment as soon as possible to ensure you receive the time-slot that works fo for you but please note that if you Questionnaire isn't received 24 hours before your meeting, it will be canceled it and you will need to rebook.
- Be prepared for a discussion and to receive questions.
- For the best efficiency, commit to be being distraction free during our video conferences and take your own notes.
- Your Concept meeting and Final Presentation Appointment can be booked in advance with 2 weeks between each.
- During the Third Video Appointment we will be reviewing the final design plans together and upon completion your package is complete and ready to print!
Please note that our Designs are detailed and comprehensive and conceptual in nature. We can not be liable for errors or omissions in receiving incorrect information, not following our measurement instructions, or delays outside of our control. Revisions and changes add time on to our 45 day package schedule and are billed at $180.00/hr plus 5% G.S.T.; they are estimated and paid in advance of any design work. It is important that the Client be ready to work through this design service and have the time dedicated in their schedule to work on their project. Additional fees apply for travel outside of Metro Vancouver, please contact us for details.
G.S.T. Reg. # 81489 3913