Art Sourcing & Curation in Metro Vancouver
Level of difficulty
Price range of products
- Shopping list
- Client Project Planner eBook ($25 Value)
- Art Walls & Hanging
Curating, sourcing + placing artwork is a challenge for most homeowners. We focus on up to 3 rooms and will work with your existing pieces, re-frame / layout, and source new pieces for your collection locally or internationally. Hanging is always performed by professionals and we will even create new art for your needs. Price above includes 5% G.S.T.
DURING ART SOURCING & CURATION PACKAGES WE WILL:
- Meet for 2 hours in your home to assess your needs. We will be taking a lot of photographs to document your needs.
- Develope art wall plans and layouts as needed for you to execute on your own. During this part we work with you in our Portal.
- Provide you with a art hanger recommendation, if you are local to Vancouver, to hire at an additional cost.
THIS IS A PERSONAL SERVICE AVAILABLE TUESDAY - WEDNESDAY FROM 10A - 4P. SOME SATURDAY EXCEPTIONS MAY BE AVAILABLE WITH A 30% ADDED SURCHARGE.
- This package requires a level of commitment and involvement from every homeowner. It is important to be as detailed as possible and do not be afraid of "over-sharing" because your information is confidential.
- Following your Purchase, and because you are in our system, you will automatically have access to your your project file.
- We will need to turn on the ability for you to upload inspiration images and generally complete this within 24 hours of purchase.
- Download your Deliverables, read the Client Project Planner e-book to for our meeting.
- Complete the Questionnaire right away. We recommend giving yourself a couple hours to complete it.
- Book your Appointment as soon as possible to ensure you receive the time-slot that works fo for you but please note that if you Questionnaire isn't received 24 hours before your meeting, it will be canceled it and you will need to rebook.
- Be prepared for a day of rapid decision making.
- For the best efficiency, commit to be being distraction free during our meetings and take your own notes.
- Within the next 2-3 weeks your package is complete and ready to print!
Please note that our Designs are detailed and comprehensive and conceptual in nature. We can not be liable for errors or omissions in receiving incorrect information, not following our measurement instructions, or delays outside of our control. Revisions and changes add time on to our 30 day package schedule and are billed at $180.00/hr plus 5% G.S.T.; they are estimated and paid in advance of any design work. It is important that the Client be ready to work through this service and have the time dedicated in their schedule to work on their project.
G.S.T. Reg. # 81489 3913