2hr Design & Colour Consultation in Metro Vancouver
Level of difficulty
Price range of products
- Start-up Checklist
- Client Project Planner eBook
This Design & Colour Consultation is ideal for the Homeowner who is overwhelmed or confused as to where to start their project. We can cover finishes, furniture ideas & layouts, new purchases, kitchen & bath designs, artwork placement, lighting options, and window treatments - the choice is yours but it's ideal to keep the consultation to 2 rooms maximum. This consultation can work two ways: 1) a 1hr meeting to review details and problems with a 1hr studio time to research and draw, or 2) a full 2hr one-on-one meeting in-home. Price above includes 5% G.S.T.
DURING THIS 2 HR DESIGN CONSULTATION WE WILL:
- Option 1: Meet at your home for up to 2 hours to review your design challenges and discuss solutions.
- Option 2: Meet at your home for up to 1 hour with 1 hour back in our Studio to research and draw any design solutions.
- This package requires a level of commitment and involvement from every homeowner. It is important to be as detailed as possible and do not be afraid of "over-sharing" because your information is confidential.
- Following your Purchase, and because you are in our system, you will automatically have access to your your project file.
- We will need to turn on the ability for you to upload inspiration images and generally complete this within 24 hours of purchase.
- Download your Deliverables, read the Client Project Planner e-book to for our meeting.
- Complete the Questionnaire right away. We recommend giving yourself a couple hours to complete it.
- Book your Appointment as soon as possible to ensure you receive the time-slot that works fo for you but please note that if you Questionnaire isn't received 24 hours before your meeting, it will be canceled it and you will need to rebook.
- Be prepared for a day of rapid decision making.
- For the best efficiency, commit to be being distraction free during our meetings and take your own notes.
Please note that our Designs are detailed and comprehensive and conceptual in nature. We can not be liable for errors or omissions in receiving incorrect information, not following our measurement instructions, or delays outside of our control. Revisions and changes add time; they are billed at $180.00/hr plus 5% G.S.T. and estimated and paid in advance of any design work. It is important that the Client be ready to work through this service and have the time dedicated in their schedule to work on their project.
G.S.T. Reg. # 81489 3913