Client Project Planner eBook
Homeowners are bombarded with conflicting about design projects in magazines, blogs, and telephone and only further confuse and misinform homeowners. Corey's eBook shares real tools and resources for homeowners based upon successfully completing +300 design projects, being an interior design educator, a peer-mentor and 4 professional certifications. Price includes 5% G.S.T.
THIS E-BOOK IS FOR YOU IF:
- You are a homeowner that is confused by all the conflicting media messages and want to get down to business first.
- You are a homeowner looking to better understand design projects and their idiosyncrasies.
- You need to document the needs of you and your family.
- You want to get all your ducks in a row before you meet with us.
- You are dedicated to actually use the forms for your design project.
About this eBook
In an industry where "free" design advice is solicited by retailers in-store with commission incentives, the sales associates do not focus on your needs. Online advertising, reality television networks, news segments, and bloggers without experience seem to “expertly” dish out recommendations that are catchy and appealing. We are experts with boots-on-the-ground experience providing you with tangible, practical, and realistic solutions that align to your personal goals. Our eBooks uncover the true conversations about design and build projects focusing on style, function, budget, and timeline. When purchasing a eBook from us, you are receiving our professional opinion and/or recommendation that is based our experiences as professional interior designers. All eBooks are self-published by Corey Klassen, CMKBD and only licensed for personal use in a residential project.
G.S.T. Reg. #81489393