Hard Surface Finishes
$1,275 + 5% G.S.T.
Don't be paralyzed by making design decisions in your new kitchen or bath project. One small mistake can cost a lot to fix/repair later down the line. We help you by selecting all your finishes from floor to ceiling, wall tile and papers, cabinet style and finishes, and counters so that you can be at ease with the right choices for your room, budget and timeline.
Selections include up to 2 options of:
- Overall plan review & recommendations
- Flooring, tile or hardwood selections
- Backsplash tile patterns & grout, wall colours
- Countertops & profile options
- Cabinetry style, finish, and species
- Decorative cabinet hardware
- Decorative lighting and pendants
- Plumbing fixtures such as faucets, sinks, tubs & shower controls
Appointments are available 10a-6p on Tuesdays and Thursdays in Metro Vancouver.
Travel outside GVRD is additional.
Kitchen & Bath Finishes Instructions
- Book a Discovery Session. This complementary 30 minute telephone/video call chat with us about your goals and objectives.
- Purchase and book a Design Consultation. We complete a Consultation first in order to fully understand your needs and objectives without burdening this service.
- Purchase the service and you're automatically in your own Studio Portal. We'll need to manually turn on a couple of features for you complete some of the rest of the instructions and this usually takes about 24 hours.
- Book your appointment as soon as possible to ensure you receive the time-slot that works fo for you. Appointments are available Tuesday and Thursday between 10a - 6p PT.
- Complete your Questionnaire.
- Upload 5-10 Inspiration Images directly into your Studio Portal as soon as possible. We use these images as a jumping off point to use in order to curate your new space and suggest the right retailers near you. Inspiration images must be uploaded at least 48 hours prior to our In-Home Appointment or the day booked will need to be rescheduled.
- Take photos of the room and upload Existing Photos of the room you want to design.
- We will review all your material submissions and make appropriate recommendations for lunch and the showroom locations in a Message. If you have any food allergies or restrictions, or if you have an mobility needs and can only visit accessible locations, please send us a Message as soon as possible so we can accomodate you the best way possible.
- On Designer Day you need to be be prepared to make important decisions. Don't worry, we'll help you, but for the best efficiency you need to commit to be being distraction free during our meetings and take your own notes.
From there, it is your responsibility to purchase products, arrange delivery, assemble and place products according to our recommended layout. It's important to note that by purchasing this service, you agree to the Designer For A Day Service Agreement.
G.S.T. #81489 3913 / P.S.T. (BC) #1000-7797