Block of 10 Hours
$1,820 + 5% G.S.T.
This Block of 10 Hours provides base-level type project with supported design only services for Clients that aren't Full-Service. Clients should be prepared to self-implement their projects but during our Project Discovery Call we will talk about how you may need the 10 hours to be allocated, whether it is shopping for furnishings, finish selections for one room, or designing a fireplace feature wall with a mantel.
This service is currently available on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00am to 6:00pm. The latest booking is 4:00pm.
Travel outside GVRD is additional.
- Purchase the Block of Hours. Following purchase, you are automatically in your own Studio Portal with immediate access to your a project file. We will need to turn on some features on for you for some other steps below and this is generally done within 24 hours of purchase.
- Review the Welcome Packet. This covers some important points about what we do and don't do.
- Download and read the Client Project Planner.
- Complete the Questionnaire. We recommend setting aside 1-2 hours to complete and be as detailed and comprehensive as possible when answering questions because it helps us to help you the best way we can.
- Upload a minimum of 10-15 Room Inspiration Images directly into your Studio Portal as soon as possible. We use these images as a jumping off point to use in order to curate your new space and suggest the right retailers near you. Inspiration images must be uploaded at least 48 hours prior to our In-Home Appointment or the day booked will need to be rescheduled.
- Book any In-Home Appointments immediately after your purchase to ensure you receive the time-slot that works fo for you.
It's important to note that by purchasing this service, you agree to the Designer For A Day Service Agreement.
GST #814893913 RT0001 / PST (BC) #1000-7797